Thursday, June 10, 2004

Amsterdam Day 1: Whores are Creepy


Until perhaps two weeks ago, I was unaware that prostitution was illegal in Amsterdam. Now, if you have talked to me about it before, you know that I believe in legalizing prostitution. I believe this strongly. But damn -- hookers are creepy! They stand there in their windows, staring at you as you pass by. They make gestures at you that imply that they would like to do things with you, but they don’t. They just want you to think they do, so that you will be too. It’s a trick worthy of the world’s finest used casket salesmen. You think they’re staring at your crotch, but they’re actually eyeing your wallet. And I sure as hell wouldn’t put that in the hands of a used casket salesman. Some of these women are older than my mother. Whores are fucking creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home